People like stories. And in lead generation, using stories can be a good way to spice up your content.
Using Stories In Lead Generation
The following lists contains some blogs that point out interesting connections, similarities, and applications of common story tropes that feature the healthcare industry and how they relate to getting leads.
- Using Lead Generation To Engage Classified Prospects: Classified information? Surely you have heard that before in many movies and novels featuring medical research. Secretive they may be though, they are still potential clients.
- Lead Generation Tips – Beware Of Zombie Leads: There is a difference between reviving a person who is not yet quite dead and bringing back a complete zombie. You think that applies only to horror movies? The same difference also exists for reviving health leads.
- Telemarketing Tips – When Prospects ARE What They Appear: Some medical prospects can sound so much like fictional characters, it can be scary. Despite that, you need to approach them with a level head and perhaps quick reflexes when it is time to hang up.
- Lead Generation – An Ordinary Process In The Extraordinary: When lead generation gets boring, it gets so bad that you think the process may not exist in a wonderful world full of monsters or superhero doctors. Then again, even the most ordinary things can be necessary in the most extraordinary worlds.
- Getting Sales Leads Based On Patient Culture: Work place culture is always an important detail in medical lead generation.What about patient culture though? When you think about the inns and places of healing in fantasy and science-fiction, the way patients go in and out can have a clear impact on work place behavior.
- Getting Sales Leads Beyond Medical Application: New developments in the field of healthcare are making things that can be applied elsewhere. It does make you wonder though if these applications can be for good or for ill. The process of lead generation can help you find out.
- Appointment Setting Tips – On Future Tech Hazards: Speaking of developments, this is another blog that discusses the possibility of problems arising from new technologies. VR, space travel, and artificial intelligence have all been explored in fiction. Appointment setters could do well to prepare what issues they might bring.
- Are There Thernadiers Among Your Sales Leads?: With a film adaptation of Les Miserables on the way, two of its popular antagonists demonstrate exactly the type of prospects you should never do business with. Open hypocrisy, deception, and shoddy billing are just among the many bad practices that the Thernadiers share with the ill-reputed hospitals in real life.
Be it science-fiction, horror, or fantasy, these blogs illustrate how much healthcare features prominently in many stories. And if not the stories themselves, the tropes and archetypes you commonly find in them have a startling resemblance to reality. Most importantly though, they give you a fun perspective of the lead generation process and how this can help you turn stories into a powerful marketing tool to for generating more medical sales leads.