Appealing to and with images is common in marketing and appointment setting. That is why you should understand why some prospects are frustrated with a negative public image. You would not want a similar image turning off potential customers for your own appointment setting campaign now would you?
Use Appointment Setting To Appeal To Prospect’s Better Image
It is a scenario that is common within healthcare. Facilities, professionals, and practices have one image of themselves. Meanwhile their patients see another. Whether you are only a supplier or a consultant, the success of your appointment setting strategy depends on which image is the best one to appeal to. Therefore, that same appointment setting must use its resources to measure these images according to:
- Truthfulness – Your medical leads should have all the facts. And speaking of facts, sometimes image just does not correspond with them. In every appointment setting campaign, there must always be a qualification phase that sees all sides of the story (both the prospect’s and their patients).
- Appeal – Second criteria is appeal. When the more truthful image is the ugly one, that indicates a problem. That is not something you should side with for appointment setting. On the other hand, if facts back up an image that patients disbelieve, offering to vouch for your prospect will gain that prospect’s trust. And in appointment setting, few things are more powerful than trust.
Related Content: Are There Thernadiers Among Your Sales Leads?
- Simplicity – Sometimes the truth can be bigger and more complicated even if it ultimately means siding with a prospect for medical appointment setting. Determine how much of this image you will have to portray and how you can shrink it so that the rest of the world can understand.
Once you have finished evaluating the better image, the next steps in your appointment setting process should be:
- 1: Highlighting good points – Start with the good points before the bad. Both your salespeople and your prospects should be informed by your appointment setters so that they can discuss any activities or products to emphasize on them.
- 2: Remedy the negatives – If some of the patient complaints are true, your appointment setting services should also take note of them. Once the positives have been covered, both prospects and sales must expect the upcoming appointment to cover how to fix the negatives.
- 3: Share with others – The marketing content you use for appointment setting does not necessarily limit itself to a single prospect. You can also share some of your insights through it and reach out to prospects struggling with similar issues.
Related Content: Content In Generating Health Leads
These days, it has become increasingly common among consumers to always question professional insight. This increasing doubt should only give you more reason to use appointment setting for getting all the facts. Plenty of people are adopting risky alternatives to proper healthcare purely because they have in image of doctors driven by profit motives. Offering to fix that does not just generate sales leads. It makes the case for the better image.